If you have, or are considering, an investment property on the Tweed Coast, now is a good time to think about boosting your income through holiday letting.
The Tweed is one of the most visited coastal regions in New South Wales. Located on the border with Queensland in Northern NSW, almost 2 million visitors from all over Australia come to enjoy the subtropical climate, warm water, beautiful landscapes and delicious food each year. It is the ideal holiday destination with abundant demand for holiday accommodation.
Property Management Specialists
Introducing us – Kingscliff Accommodation. We’re a boutique holiday accommodation specialist in the Tweed with an excellent reputation with the local community, businesses, property owners, suppliers and guests. Family-owned and run, we have been managing holiday properties and welcoming guests to the Tweed Coast since 2015. We provide a personalised, end-to-end service with proven net profit results. Backed by a team of experts and a large portfolio of properties, we turn holiday properties into profitable businesses, boosting the income for investors.
Professional property management is the core of our business. We understand that your home is important to you, and so, we care for your property as if it were our own. We conduct pre-arrival and post-departure inspections for every stay, complete deep cleans on a routine basis and liaise with body corporates and strata committees on your behalf. Our large in-house team of maintenance, cleaning, front of house and client and guest relations personnel are on call 24/7, to ensure we provide the highest quality service for both our owners and guests. We strive to keep costs low and quality and efficiency high, taking just a 15% management fee (ex. GST), which you’ll find extremely competitive in our region.
Our service is personalised to you and your property and the below is just an overview of what you can expect to receive from listing your investment with us. Many owners rent their property out on a part-time basis, taking it off the market when they want to holiday on the Tweed. The flexibility of how and when you’d like to let your holiday property is entirely up to you and we will tailor arrangements around your needs.
- Property management team available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A ‘tailored to you’ service with a single point of contact
- In-house, 50+ team of maintenance, cleaning, caretaking, front of house, client and guest relations personnel
- All properties receive deep cleaning and spring cleaning on rotation
- Pre-arrival and post-departure property inspections
- Dutiful and proactive property maintenance team
- Liaison with strata committees and body corporates on your behalf
- Management and rectification of any guest damage
Guest Services & Reservations Team
- Guest booking software integrated with top online booking platforms
- Guest services team operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Timely guest communication and co-ordination
- All guests receive detailed arrival and departure instructions
- Security deposit/bond management
- Secure online payment gateway for our guests
- Ongoing plan of marketing activity to drive bookings and keep occupancy levels high
- All properties listed with top online booking platforms
- All properties displayed and advertised on our website
- Targeted social media campaigns
- Active Facebook and Instagram channels
- Regular email communication with past guests
- Major sponsors of local sports clubs with access to thousands of supporters and participants
- Ongoing SEO and targeted digital advertising across Google and Social Media platforms
Financial Control & Pricing
- Strong financial control, reporting, trust accounting and transparency
- Processing of invoices for housekeeping, linen services, garden maintenance etc on owners’ behalf
- Itemised records of all services provided
- Monthly accounts reconciliation and end of month statement
- Automatic supply of annual income and expenditure reports
- We welcome all property types, apartments, units and houses on a part or full-time basis
- Each property is audited prior to signing
- Any property improvements/renovations can be managed by our property managers and maintenance and trades teams
- We work in hand with local photographer and stylist team to style and photograph your property for inclusion on all booking platforms, our website, social media and other relevant listings
Code of Conduct Compliance
- The new Code of Conduct law is extensive, but we’ve got you covered. Some key requirements for all property owners are:
- 24/7 locally named contact for guests for each holiday stay
- 24/7 electricians and plumbers if required
- Registration of each property on the property register
- Guests must be checked against the guest register prior to confirming holiday booking
- Please read the Code of Conduct requirements here and don’t hesitate to ask us if you have any questions
- Kingscliff Accommodation is committed to making a difference in the communities in which we live and work
- We do this by employing more than 50 staff locally, supporting local sports clubs, charities, local businesses and local activities
- We sponsor Cudgen Hornets Rugby League Football Club, Casuarina Beach Rugby Club and Cudgen Headland Surf Life Saving Club.
We are doing our part to contribute to environmental sustainability. Some initiatives include:
- Migrating properties to LED lighting to reduce electricity consumption
- Housekeeping use environmentally friendly chemicals where possible
- Buy in bulk to reduce packaging and increase efficiencies
- Striving towards a paperless office
- Encourage recycling at all our properties
Growing up on the North Coast, we are locals through-and-through. We have the knowledge, connections and relationships to provide a service that supports our local region and its people. Our head office is located in the heart of Kingscliff and we’re just around the corner from guests and our owner’s properties. Not only does this allow us to provide a high-quality and trusting service, it helps us stay up-to-date with everything happening in the Tweed and the rental market.
From beach shacks to penthouse suites, resort rooms to waterfront homes, we welcome all property types to join us. Forget the hassle of managing your own property and leave it to us.